Here’s how to log in to ELITE WEB Co. and get to the Dashboard for your Linux Hosting account.
- Go to your ELITE WEB Co. product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click cPanel Admin to go directly to the cPanel Home page. For help, see the cPanel documentation.
- Click phpMyAdmin to go directly to the phpMyAdmin home page for the account. For help, see the phpMyAdmin documentation.
- Click File Manager to go directly to the cPanel File Manager. For help, see the cPanel File Manager documentation.
- Click FTP Manager to go directly to the cPanel FTP Accounts page. For help, see the cPanel documentation for the FTP Accounts feature.
- To log in to cPanel directly, browse to http://myDomainName/cpanel, where myDomainName is your domain and its suffix, like coolexample.com. You’ll need the cPanel login (this Dashboard > Settings section > Account tab) and the Password (from your initial cPanel setup). If you don’t have the Password, here’s how to change it.