From within the WordPress dashboard, you can change the default currency used by your WooCommerce store.
- Log in to WordPress.
- In the left-hand menu, click WooCommerce, which will expand and give additional options.
- Click Settings in the expanded WooCommerce menu.
- Click the General tab, near the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the Currency options section.
- Select a new currency from the drop-down menu.
- Click the blue Save changes button at the bottom of the page after making any changes.
- For additional information about currency settings, adding a custom currency, and using multiple currencies, check out the WooCommerce documentation.