When configured incorrectly, WordPress can have duplicated featured images in your posts or pages. You can use the steps below to fix duplicated featured images.
- Click on Pages or Posts depending which you need to edit.
- Click the edit under the Page or Post title.
- Click on the image in the text box.
- Click the Remove button to remove the image.
- Click the Update button to publish your changes.
- Review your page or post to verify that the duplicate featured image has been removed.
- Return to Troubleshoot and fix WordPress image issues.