Action buttons let customers jump straight to any section on any page on your website — or any other site. It also lets you feature product categories (like Featured Products or New Products).
- Go to your ELITE WEB Co. product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Select Website > Edit Site to open your site editor
- Go to the section with the action button, or add a section.
Note: Many sections have action buttons, but not all. Add an Introduction or Header section if you want to highlight a button after text.
- In the panel, select Action Button.
- Select the toggle next to the Show Action Button to turn it on (or off).
- Edit the Button Label text–use strong action words.
Note: The shorter your label, the more likely it’ll be read. Shoot for no more than 25 characters.
- Select where you want the button link to go: a page and section in your site, another website URL, or one of your product categories.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you’re ready to make the changes public, publish your site.