To quickly create multiple sections with similar content, start with an existing section whose basic content you’ll want to use in other sections and make a copy you can then customize.
- Go to your ELITE WEB Co. product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Hover over the section you want to move. In the menu that appears, select the Settings menu.
- Select Duplicate Section
- Start customizing your site section. You also may change the section layout or move the section to another page.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you’re ready to make the changes public, publish your site.
- Add a new section instead of duplicating a section. Website Builder has lots of specialized sections such as PDF viewers, price lists or menu sections for restaurants, real estate listings, Soundcloud audio tracks, links to YouTube videos, etc. You can even upload your own videos to your header.
- If you have a page set up the way you like it, duplicate the entire page.
- Add a page or private page if you need a new page to move your section to. You can also reorder your pages or make your pages into a drop-down menu.