By creating blog categories and assigning them to posts, you can control where individual posts appear. You can create the categories on the fly, as well as change them later on.
- Log in to your ELITE WEB Co. account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit Site.
- Click Open in the My Blog panel.
- When the Manage Blog window appears, find the post you want to categorize, click the three-dot button next to that post and choose Edit Post.
- Click the settings button next to the post’s Publish button.
- Enter your first category in the Category name field and click Add.
- Repeat Step 6 if you want to add more categories immediately (or come back to this step later).
- Select the category (or categories) you want to apply to the post.
Note: If you want to continue categorizing other posts before publishing, click Posts in main window to return to the Manage Blog window.
- When you’re done categorizing, click Publish. (A Published! confirmation window appears briefly then closes automatically.)
- Click Posts in upper left, and when the Manage Blog window appears, the now-published post displays the assigned category or categories.
- Now that you’ve got categories, take it to the next level: Create multiple blogs on my site.