Website Builder lets you create multiple blogs on your website— on the same page or different pages. Used in combination with blog categories, you can control which posts appear in each blog. That’s because Website Builder’s blog editor isn’t tied to any particular page, so you can create posts at any time and then decide what blog to display them on.
- Log in to your ELITE WEB Co. account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit Site.
- Click the Pages panel to reach the page where you want to put another blog.
Note: To put the blog on a brand new page, see Create another page.)
- Add a blog section to the selected page. By default it will display all your site’s posts but you can change that below.
- Click anywhere in the new blog section to open the blog panel.
- Click the Show posts from menu and select the blog categories you want to display on your new blog.
- Click Done and the new blog only displays published posts from the selected categories.
Note: The All Posts button displays just posts for that blog — and none from any of your other blogs.
- Switch to the page where your original blog appears, click anywhere in the blog and use the blog panel’s Show posts from menu again to choose which post categories you want to show on that blog.
- Click Done to see the changes for the original blog, and when you’re ready click Publish.