Your online store is automatically set up with free shipping, but you can add different shipping methods: flat rate, weight-based, or carrier calculated methods. When customers check out in your store, they’ll see the shipping method(s) you’ve selected as well as any shipping charges, if applicable, in their order summary.
- Go to your ELITE WEB Co. product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website or store.
- From your Dashboard, go to Settings and select Shipping.
- Click Add in the upper-right corner.
- Choose your shipping method(s):
Basic Shipping Methods
- Click Add next to one of the Basic Shipping Methods.
- Free Shipping: Set a minimum amount for an order to qualify for free shipping.
- Flat Rate Per Order: Charge your customers a pre-determined rate so they know exactly what their total shipping cost will be.
- Weight-based: Charge your customers shipping based on the weight of the item(s) you’re shipping.
- Under What customers see when selecting this method, note the average shipping time.
- Complete any requested fields and click Save.
Carrier Calculated Shipping Methods
- Click Add next to one of the Carrier Calculated Shipping Methods, which can be used to ship domestic and international orders. USPS and UPS are available to United States merchants only.
- United States Postal Service (USPS): Choose which USPS shipping options you want to offer. If you need more info, click the Learn more links to visit USPS’s landing page where the methods are described.
- United Parcel Service (UPS): You must have a UPS Access Key to use this method. Sign up for a UPS account to get your access key. After you’ve added your access key, fill out the Support & Services field, and decide how you want to box your products under Shipping Boxes.
- Click Save.
Note: For any of the above methods, click Edit next to All countries/regions to choose where the shipping method will be available. (If you choose the United States, select which states are included.)
- Your changes are automatically saved, so when you’re ready, publish your site to make your changes live.