Drop-down menus in your website’s navigation bar are a great way to group pages and help visitors discover them — without having to click their way to each one. It also helps keep your navigation bar more compact.
- Go to your ELITE WEB Co. product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- In the Site Navigation menu, select Add Page as if you were adding a new page. Then select Dropdown menu.
- Write your Menu Title (required field). Keep your navigation bar simple with short, clear names.
- Select which page(s) should be added under your menu. If you don’t want to choose any existing pages now, you can add a page and reorder pages at any time.
Note: When reordering pages, if you want to add items to an empty drop-down menu, then change the empty drop-down menu’s page settings and select Menu Settings.
- When you’re finished, select Create Menu.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you’re ready to make the changes public, publish your site.