Add up to 15 PayPal buttons to your website. Use each button to sell a single product, or enable customers to donate to a cause you choose. This is separate from adding a payment method to your Online Store in the checkout screen (Ecommerce plan) or accepting payments for online appointments (Premium plan).
- Go to your ELITE WEB Co. product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website or store.
- Select Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Go to where you want to add a PayPal button and select the plus button to add a new section.
- Select PayPal Button.
- Click the layout choice you want to use.
- Select your section to begin customizing its text, photo, and settings.If you don’t have a PayPal account yet, click on the PayPal button to open its settings, then select Create PayPal Account and follow the prompts.
Note: If you change your mind about adding this section, click Remove Section at the bottom of the PayPal Button panel.
8. Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see what your site looks like. When you’re ready to make the changes public, select Publish Site or Publish.