Each page displays up to 20 sections, though having fewer sections enables visitors to see everything in a short scroll. You can also duplicate the entire page, reorder your pages or make your pages into a drop-down menu.
- Go to your ELITE WEB Co. product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Select Add Page in the Site Navigation menu to add a new page.
- Select what you’re adding: a new page, a link to an external website, or a drop-down menu (a menu item to collect similar pages underneath.)
- Write your Page Title. Keep your navigation bar simple with short page names that make it plain what they contain.
- Select the appropriate toggles. Your new page can be added to both the header and the footer if you’d like (or neither to “hide” your page).
- Show in Navigation makes it appear in the top, header navigation. If your page does not show in navigation (header or footer), you can still link to it from other pages or send people the direct link.
- Footer displays a link to the page at the bottom of each page.
- Private Pages are like regular pages except they’re only visible to members. Any page except your home page can be a private page.
- When you’re finished, select Create Page.
- The new page will have no content, so select Add Section and begin adding content to your new page.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you’re ready to make the changes public, publish your site.
- At any time, you can change a page’s name and settings, including reordering your pages in the navigation or making your pages into a drop-down menu.
- Continue customizing your page by adding a section. Website Builder has lots of specialized sections such as PDF viewers, price lists or menu sections for restaurants, real estate listings, Soundcloud audio tracks, links to YouTube videos, etc. You can even upload your own videos to your header.