When privacy protection is enabled on your domain, we create a private, unique email address. You can setup this email address to have it forward messages to your preferred email account. Change your settings to choose how you want to receive your emails, or turn off email forwarding completely.
- Log in to your ELITE WEB Co. Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain name by clicking on it directly to access the Domain Settings page.
- Scroll down to the section for Privacy Settings.
- Select Edit next to Privacy email forwarding.
- Select your email forwarding settings, then enter your email address in the available field.
- Select Save to confirm your changes.
- Respond to a forwarded message by composing a new email message to the sender’s email address, which can be found in the subject line of the forwarded email message. If you send a new email message, you willingly expose your personal email address to the recipient.
- Use two-step verification to protect your entire ELITE WEB Co. account.