Once you install an SSL certificate on your website, you need to redirect your visitors to the secured (HTTPS) version of your site. Choose the hosting scenario for your website:
- Redirect my cPanel website to HTTPS
- Redirect my WordPress website to HTTPS for Linux Hosting
- Redirect my website to HTTPS in Plesk/Windows
- Redirect my WordPress website to HTTPS for Plesk hosting
• These instructions don’t apply to Managed WordPress accounts with an SSL certificate. The HTTPS redirect is automatically enabled after the SSL certificate install finishes on a Managed WordPress account.
• If we don’t have a guide for your server, check your server documentation to learn how to redirect your website traffic.