You can generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) in the cPanel account after your domain is pointing to the hosting product.
- Go to your ELITE WEB Co. product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, click cPanel Admin.
- In the cPanel Home page, in the Security section, click SSL/TLS.
- Under Certificate Signing Requests (CSR), click Generate, view, or delete SSL certificate signing requests.
- Complete the fields in the Generate a New Certificate Signing Request (CSR) section.
- At the bottom of the form, click the Generate button.
On the new page, your CSR will display in the Encoded Certificate Signing Request section. You’ll need to make a copy of the CSR to request an SSL certificate.
After you create a CSR, you will need to request your certificate. How you request a certificate is dependent on the type of certificate you have:
|Standard, Deluxe or Extended Validation certificates||Request my SSL certificate|
|Code or Driver Signing certificates||Request code or driver signing certificates|
Note: As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we do not endorse or directly support third-party products and we are not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. Third-party marks and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.