If you submitted your SSL certificate request for the wrong domain name and it hasn’t been issued, you can cancel the pending request, which will reset the SSL certificate credit.
- Go to your ELITE WEB Co. product page.
- Select Manage All next to SSL Certificates.
- Select the certificate that is pending.
- Under Certificate Details, next to Status and Pending Verification, select Cancel.
- A Certificate request pending cancellation banner will appear.
When your pending request is cancelled, you can then request a new SSL certificate.
- What is an SSL certificate?
- What if I notice a problem with my SSL certificate?
- What happens when my SSL certificate expires?