Using Domain Aliases, Plesk lets you add domains to your hosting account that load another hosted domain name’s website.
To Add a Domain Alias
- Log in to your ELITE WEB Co. account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click Add New Domain Alias.
- Complete the following fields, and then click OK:
- Domain alias name — Enter the domain name you want to add.
- for the domain — Select the domain name you want to use.
- Mail service — This feature is deprecated in our environment.
- Web service — Select this option.
- Redirect… — Select this option if you plan for the alias to be permanent.