Online Storage’s settings let you customize everything from the application’s color scheme, to the email address you use to send information, to how you manage saving your files.
It’s all organized into tabs that let you quickly and easily update the settings you want to change. Clicking OK saves the updates you made on that tab.
To Manage Settings
- Log in to your Online Storage account.
- From the Settings menu, select one of the following to manage the corresponding settings:Display Settings
- Theme Setting — Changes the color of page elements.
- Time Setting — Sets the interval Online Storage uses before logging you out due to inactivity.
- Navigation Behavior — Select Open Each Application in a New Window to open other Workspace applications in new windows.
- Email From Name — This name displays as the sender of emails you send from Online Storage, such as collaboration requests.
- Email Address — This is the return address for emails you send from Online Storage.
- Set Password — Complete the fields to reset your password.
- Filename Conflicts — When your existing files already use a name of those you’re trying to upload, select whether to Replace existing files with the new ones, Leave existing files so two files exist with the same name, or Rename the file .
- Workspace Desktop Tool Options — If you’re using Workspace Desktop Tools, select Automatically open file for editing to have files you upload to Online Storage open automatically in Workspace Desktop Tools.
- Set Dropbox Options — Designate an email address as a dropbox for collaborators to send files to your Online Storage account. For an additional layer of security, enable a remote delivery ID that senders must enter in the subject lines of their emails. You can also apply settings for filename conflicts to dropbox files.
- Click OK. Your settings update.