If your domain is registered at HostGator, you will need to update your MX records there.
- Log in to your HostGator cPanel.
- Scroll to the Mail section.
- Click MX Entry.
- In the Change MX Entry section, select your domain.
- Enter the information from your Workspace account.
- Click Change.
You can contact HostGator customer support at 1 (866) 964 – 2867 if you need additional help.
- MX records changes can take up to 48 hours to take effect. Give it time, and then try to send yourself an email, to check that your fix is working.