If your domain is registered at eNom, you will need to update your MX records there.
- Log in to your eNom account.
- Click Domains, and select My Domains.
- If you have multiple domain names, click the domain name you want to edit.
- Under the Manage Domain menu, select Email Settings.
- Change the Service Selection to User (MX).
- Enter the information from your Workspace account.
- Click Save.
You can contact eNom customer support at 1 (425) 274-4500 if you need additional help.
- MX records changes can take up to 48 hours to take effect. Give it time, and then try to send yourself an email, to check that your fix is working.