You can change the username for your Microsoft 365 account. After you change your username, it automatically creates an alias (or a forward) of the previous username so you won’t miss any emails sent to the old email address.
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard (use your ELITE WEB Co. username and password).
- Select Manage next to the email address you want to update.
- Under Account information, select Edit.
- Enter your new username in the Username box.
- Select Save.
- If you want your recipients to see a different name on sent messages, change your display name.
- To continue to send and receive email, remove your old email address from your devices, and then add your new email address.
- For info on managing your domain’s DNS at ELITE WEB Co., visit Manage DNS zone files.
- For help signing in to your Microsoft 365 email account, see Sign in to Office online or Outlook on the web.
- To change your email password, visit Change my Microsoft 365 email password from the Email & Office Dashboard.