There are two ways to change your cPanel email password, based on whether or not you know your current password:
|Know your password?||See this section below…||You still have to know…|
|Yup||I know my cPanel email password and I want to change it||No other passwords|
|No||I forgot my cPanel email password, so I need to reset it||Your ELITE WEB Co. account password|
I know my cPanel email password and I want to change it
- Go to http://your domain name/webmail and log in to your cPanel webmail account.
- In the top right corner, next to LOGOUT click your email address and select Password & Security.
- In the Password & Security page, enter a New Password, enter it again in Confirm New Password and then click Save.
I forgot my cPanel email password, so I need to reset it
- Go to your ELITE WEB Co. product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, click cPanel Admin.
- In the cPanel Home page, in the Email section, click Email Accounts.
- In the cPanel Email Accounts page, next to the email account you want to use, click Manage.
- Under Security, enter a New Password and then click Update Email Settings (you might need to scroll down to see it).