Step 3 of the Set up my Microsoft 365 account series.
Add your Microsoft 365 email to Mail. Then you can send and receive business emails from your Mac.
- Open Mail. (If this is your first time using Mail, opening the app will start the process.)
- From the menu bar, select Mail > Add Account.
- Select Exchange and Continue.
- Enter your Name and Microsoft 365 Email Address, and select Sign In.
- Select Sign In again to let Microsoft locate your email address and account info.
- If multi-factor authentication (MFA) is enabled, follow the prompts to set up one of the available options, or verify your account using your existing MFA method. If security defaults are enabled, set up MFA on the Microsoft Authenticator App.
- You’ll be redirected to the Microsoft 365 sign-in page. Enter your email Password and select Sign In.
- Select Done. You can come back and edit these settings at any point.
- Your account will display and emails will start to load, which can take a few minutes.