Use Outlook on the web to access a shared mailbox or another user’s email you’ve been given access to. You can choose to open the mailbox in a new window or add it to your folders list.
- Sign in to Outlook on the web. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your ELITE WEB Co. username and password won’t work here).
- If you’d like to open another mailbox in a separate window:
- In the upper-right, select your user icon and then Open another mailbox.
- Enter the email address you’d like to access and select Open.
- If you want to add another mailbox to your folder list:
- Right-click Folders on the left.
- Select Add shared folder.
- Enter the name of the email address you’d like to add and select Add.