Create an email forwarding address so incoming Outlook mail goes to a different email account like Gmail or Yahoo. This can save you time instead of having to check multiple email accounts.
Required: If you want to forward email to an address outside of your organization, first edit your outbound spam filter policy. Otherwise, your external email forward won’t work.
- Sign in to Outlook on the web. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your ELITE WEB Co. username and password won’t work here).
- In the top right corner, select Settings > View all Outlook settings.
- Select Mail > Forwarding.
- Select the check box to Enable forwarding and enter the email address you want to receive forwarded emails.
- Select the check box to Keep a copy of forwarded messages if you want to keep copies of your incoming email in your Outlook inbox. If you don’t check this, once the email message is forwarded, it’s deleted from your Outlook account.
- Select Save. Any emails sent to your Outlook account will now forward to your preferred inbox.