When it’s time to add web applications (like WordPress or Joomla) to your Linux Hosting account, follow these steps to use Installatron.
Note: Got a website with another host? If you’re moving the site to ELITE WEB Co., you can save some time by importing the applications you’re already using from that site.
- Go to your ELITE WEB Co. product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, under Websites, below the domain select Install Application.
- In the Installatron Applications Browser, select the application you want to install and the information page for that app appears.
- Select + install this application. Or, if you decide not to install this app, select your browser’s Back button and repeat the previous step.
- Complete the fields and selections, and then select + Install.