When customers check out in your store, they’ll see the shipping method(s) you’ve selected (flat rate, weight-based, or carrier calculated methods) as well as any shipping charges, if applicable, in their order summary.
Note: If you add free shipping or a shipping fee directly to a product when you add package shipping weight and dimensions, the shipping for that item is not restricted and can be ordered by anyone in the world.
- Go to your ELITE WEB Co. product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, select Settings. Under Store, select Shipping.
- Select Add.
- Choose a basic shipping method (free shipping, flat rate per order, or weight-based) or a carrier-calculated shipping method. Follow the instructions for the method you choose using the tabs below.
- Select Add next to one of the Basic Shipping Methods.
- Free Shipping: Set a minimum amount for an order to qualify for free shipping. In addition, create a coupon to offer temporary free or discounted shipping.
- Flat Rate Per Order: Charge your customers a pre-determined rate so they know exactly what their total shipping cost will be.
- Weight-based: Charge your customers shipping based on the weight of the item(s) you’re shipping. The weight is calculated when you add package shipping weight and dimensions.
- Name your shipping method using the What customers see when selecting this method field. It’s a good idea to note the average shipping time as part of your description.
- Complete any other fields, such as type of rate to apply to every order, charge per order, or different costs for different weights.
- If you wish to restrict countries or regions you want to ship to, select Edit. After you add the country or countries to your list, some countries will give you the option to further restrict shipping to specific states, provinces, or territories using the edit icon.
- Select Save.
- At the top of this Shipping page, you’ll see the address where you are shipping from. Select Change location to set a new shipping address.
- Carrier based methods (USPS, UPS, Canada Post, Correios) are based on both your shipping location and on your regional info. To change your regional info, in your Dashboard go to Settings > General under Store.
- The country of your Business Info does not affect your ability to choose a carrier (USPS, UPS, Canada Post, Correios).
- Add physical products
- Set up payment for my Online Store