After you review your website and get it looking just the way you want, you’re ready to publish it.
- Go to your ELITE WEB Co. product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Click Edit Site.
- Make any site changes you need.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you’re finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, use another of your domains or buy a new one.
- When you’re ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site or Publish.
- Continue to make changes to your site. Your changes are automatically saved locally as you work, but you’ll need to re-publish your site every time you want the world to see your changes.
Note: Once your site is published, any data transmitted from it will be encrypted using an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate. All Website Builder websites include SSL certificates. There is no need to install a third party certificate.