As your business grows and changes, so does your website. It may be time for a new theme to change your navigation and logo placement, to highlight your address and phone or switch to a theme that offers a video header (although you don’t want to change too often.)
- Go to your ELITE WEB Co. product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website.
- Open your Website Editor.
- In the Dashboard, select Website. Then select Edit Site.
- Select Edit Website next to your cover photo.
- Select Theme
- Take note of your current theme name in case you want to change back, or are considering a few different options.
- Select Try a new look.
- The gallery previews how your site home page looks in every theme option. As soon as you select a theme, that theme is applied.
- Make any other edits you’d like to your site such as choosing site colors, changing site fonts or adding sections.
- Publish your site to make the changes live to everyone else.
- Selecting a new theme automatically creates a save point if you want to restore your website. At any time, you can also manually back up your website.
- Move a section to another page or change your section’s layout.