You can make the text in your Email Marketing campaign italic, with a button in your text module.
- If you haven’t already, log in to your Email Marketing account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Campaigns.
- Click Compose to create a new campaign, or Edit under any existing campaign.
- Add a module with a text block, or click in any existing text block.
- Highlight the text you want to italicize.
- Click the I at the bottom of the text module.
- Two underscores will be added to each side of your text. This means that text will be italicized when you preview.
- Click the Preview button at the top of the text module.
- Click Save at the top or bottom of the page.
- When your campaign is ready, send it to your subscribers.