You can manually suppress your own contacts, right from your subscribers area. You might need to do this if a customer writes to you directly asking to opt out of your email newsletter (instead of them just clicking the unsubscribe link in your email).
- If you haven’t already, log in to your Email Marketing account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click the Subscribers tab, at the top of your account.
- Find that contact in your list, by using the search bar at the top.
- Hover your mouse over the contact, to reveal a set of buttons on the right.
- Click the (Suppress…) button, to move them to the suppressed list.
- You will see a confirmation window. Click OK to confirm.
- Your contact will disappear from the active subscribers area. You can go to your suppressed list, to see that contact.
- Once you’ve suppressed contacts, you can get on with sending your emails, safely!