You can suppress a bunch of contacts, all at once, just by uploading a file. You can import that list of contacts directly into your suppressed list. This is helpful if you have a list of contacts that already bounced, or are otherwise unsafe to send to, possibly from another email marketing provider.
- If you haven’t already, log in to your Email Marketing account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click on the Subscribers tab, at the top of your account.
- Click the Add Contacts button, in the top right.
- Either paste your contacts in the space provided, or click Browse to upload your file.
- Choose Suppression list from the menu at the bottom.
- Click Add Contacts and you’re done! All those contacts can now be found in your suppressed list.
- Once you’ve suppressed contacts, you can get on with sending your emails, safely!