You can search for, and then delete, contacts from your email All Subscribers list, but it’s also permanent.
Warning: Before deleting anything, export your contacts to make a back up copy.
- On the Campaigns page, click Subscribers.
- At the top of the All subscribers list, conduct a search based on criteria for the contacts you want to delete.
- At the top of the page, check the Email box to select all of the contacts on the current page of the list.
- Also at the top of the page, check the Select X People box, and then click the trash can.
- Select contacts from an existing list
- Advanced Search Techniques
- Export contacts to back-up subscriber records