The button module is a great way to create a flashy call-to-action for your readers. Instead of just a link to your site, you can have a visually enticing button to encourage those clicks.
- In your Email Marketing account, click Campaigns.
- Click Compose to create a new campaign, or Edit under any existing campaign.
- At the bottom of the screen, click (Button). This adds a button module to your campaign.
- Click where it says Click to configure.
- Fill in the following fields, to set up your button.
FieldWhat to enterThe button should sayThe text you want to display on the buttonWhen clicked, the button should lead toThe link URL for where you want the person to go when they click on the buttonAlignmentChoose the alignment of the whole button, relative to the rest of the campaign.
Left Center Right
- If you want to put people who click on this button into a specific list, select If the recipient clicks on this link, add them to a subscriber list. Read more about linking to a list.
- Click Save, to save your button settings.
- Click Save at the top or bottom of the composer, to save your changes to the campaign.
- Click Preview to see the button as it will display to your readers.
Note: If you want to make any changes to your button set up, just click on the button, while you’re in your composer.
- You can change the button style, using the style editor:
- Create your own custom style
- Connect links to my subscriber lists
- What is a campaign module?
- Overview of campaign modules