You can add subscribers to your Email Marketing account by copying and pasting. You can paste in an entire spreadsheet, or just a single subscriber.
- If you haven’t already, log in to your Email Marketing account. (Need help logging in?)
- Select the Subscribers tab at the top of your account.
- Click on Add subscribers.
- Copy the subscriber details from your source. This could be a single subscriber address, or a list of email addresses, or even an entire spreadsheet.
Note: If you are including more than just the email address, remember to include a header row in your paste. That way, your details can be sorted appropriately.
5. Paste whatever you’ve copied into the Paste subscribers field.
6. Choose the list to import your subscriber(s) into:
- Leave the list drop down menu on All to add the contacts only to your master list
- Create a new list for your subscribers
- Choose an existing list
7. Click Add subscribers.