If you are using any integration that connects a store to your Email Marketing account, you will be able to add products directly to your email campaigns, from within the composer. So, once your Online Store or Etsy shop is connected to your Email Marketing account, you can drag-and-drop to put your product pictures, prices, and descriptions right into your emails.
- In your Email Marketing account, click Campaigns.
- Click Compose.
- Add an image and text module to your campaign by clicking on one of the mixed module buttons, at the bottom of the page.
- On the right, click the Products tab. You will see all your products listed, with their pictures.
- Drag one of your products, and drop it onto the module in your campaign. The details and price from your product will populate the text block, and your product image will show in the image area.
Note: You can also drag your products into any text- or image-only module, instead of a mixed module. If it’s an image module, it will display only the product image. If it’s a text module, only the product description and price will display.
6. Click Preview at the top of the module to see it in preview mode.
7. Click Save.
You can continue to add modules, and drag products into your campaign. You can add as many as you want.
- Once you have your campaign looking the way you want, send it to your customers!