It’s a good idea to use headings and subheadings to create organization in your email marketing campaigns. It also makes it easy to create a table of contents.
- If you haven’t already, log in to your Email Marketing account. (Need help logging in?)
- In Edit mode, click inside a text module and highlight the line of text you want to format as a heading or subheading.
- At the top of the text module, do one of the following:
- To format the text as a heading, click the large H button.
- To format the text as a subheading, click the small H button.
A single dashed line appears under the line of text you’ve designated as a heading or subheading.
4. At the top right corner of the page, click Preview to see your changes.