A domain backorder is a service that attempts to acquire a currently registered domain when it becomes available for registration. Placing a backorder doesn’t guarantee that you’ll acquire the domain. The current registrant might renew the domain, or we might be unsuccessful in our attempt to capture it for you.
- Backorder a domain and set it up. Only one person can place a backorder on a domain.
- Monitor the domain to be notified of changes to the registrar, status, expiration date or nameservers.
- ELITE WEB Co. attempts to capture the domain: We’ll attempt to acquire the domain via backorder after the registry releases the domain on its available date. We’ll continue attempting until we or another registrar captures the domain.
- Put your new domain to work with email and a website.
- Backorder not successful? Apply the credit to a different domain at any time.