In the Domain Manager, you can view a list of your backordered and monitored domain names. The list includes each domain name’s current status and important dates, such as creation and expiration dates.
To View Your Backordered and Monitored Domain Names
- Log in to your ELITE WEB Co. account.
- Next to Domain Backordering, click Manage.
- The following information is available for each listed domain name:
- Domain Name — The domain name you backordered or are monitoring.
- Status — The backorder or monitoring status for the domain name.
- Available Date — The scheduled availability date for the domain name. We calculate this date using the domain name’s expiration date, renewal grace period, and redemption period, if applicable.
- Create Date — The original date that the domain name was registered. If the date is within the last five days, the registrant might be testing the domain name’s monetization potential and might cancel it within the five-day grace period. To ensure we have a chance to register the domain name if it’s released, keep your backorder in place.
- Expiration Date — The date that the domain name expires.
- Registrar — The domain name’s current registrar.