Before you transfer your domain to another registrar, you’ll need to unlock it. Domains aren’t eligible for transfer to another registrar if they’re within 60 days of registration or a previous transfer, or if a customer opted-in to apply a 60-day transfer lock after a Change of Registrant
- Log in to your ELITE WEB Co. Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- In your list of domains, locate the column labeled Lock.
Note: Don’t see a Lock column? You may need to customize your column display.
- Toggle the icon from On to Off and unlock your domain.
- The Lock column will update to show Off when the domain is unlocked.
Note: Allow up to 1 hour for changes to complete.
- Once unlocked, you can transfer your domain to another registrar.