Transfer your domain from ELITE WEB Co. to another registrar by using our transfer away checklist. You won’t be able to transfer your domain away if it’s within 60 days of registration or a previous transfer, if a 60-day lock was applied after updating domain contact information, or if your domain has Ownership Protection. If you are transferring a .UK domain name, you’ll need to update the IPS tag.
- Log in to your ELITE WEB Co. Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain name by clicking on it directly to access the Domain Settings page.
- Under Additional Settings, select Transfer domain away from ELITE WEB Co..
Note Option showing disabled? You can’t transfer your domain if it’s within 60 days of registration or a previous transfer, if a 60-day lock was applied after updating domain contact information, or if your domain has Ownership Protection.
- Review the transfer checklist, then select Continue with transfer.
- Select Click here to see Authorization Code, then Copy to Clipboard to copy your authorization code. We’ll also send an email with your auth code to the administrative email address on your domain name.
- Select My Domains to go back to your list of domains.
You’ll need to finish the transfer process with your new registrar and provide them with the authorization code for your domain name.
- You can still get your authorization code, even if the transfer away option is showing disabled. Create and download an exportable list to get the auth codes for your domains.
- Continue managing DNS through ELITE WEB Co., by adding DNS Hosting after the transfer is complete.
- You can still transfer an expired domain, so long as it’s still in the grace period and not in redemption status.
- Transfer eligibility details can be found in ICANN’s Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy and our Domain Name Change of Registrant Agreement.
- Some domain names, such as ccTLDs, may have special requirements for transfers.