If your website is hosted with ELITE WEB Co., but your domain is registered elsewhere, you can manage DNS with ELITE WEB Co. by updating your nameservers with your domain registrar. You can find the nameservers for your domain in your ELITE WEB Co. account, then enter them at your domain registrar. If your domain is registered with ELITE WEB Co., you can change your nameservers.
- Log in to your ELITE WEB Co. Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain name from the list to access the DNS Management page.
- Locate the NS records for your domain and take note of the values. There will always be two separate NS records, and you will need them both.
- At your domain registrar, enter the two NS records from your ELITE WEB Co. account in the appropriate nameserver field.
Please allow up to 48 hours for all changes to take full effect. During this time, your website, email and other domain services may be interrupted.
- You can also manage DNS for domains registered elsewhere but not hosted with us by adding DNS Hosting.
- Transferring your domain to ELITE WEB Co. will let you manage DNS and hosting in a single account.