Domain Name Security Extensions (DNSSEC) adds an extra layer of security to your domains by attaching digital signature (DS) records to their DNS information. After you upgrade to Premium DNS you can enable DNSSEC in your account. If you’re using self-managed DNSSEC, you can manually add a DS record in your account.
- Log in to your ELITE WEB Co. Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Under Additional Settings, select Manage DNS.
- Under Advanced Features, select DNSSEC.
- Under Enabled, select ON. You can’t use both DNSSEC and Secondary DNS with the same domain name.
- Enter your email address in the Email key change notifications to: field.
- Select Apply to save your changes.
We’ll handle all your DNSSEC settings for you once it’s enabled, so you don’t need to take any further action.