Follow these steps to cancel auto-renew for a product. This won’t cancel or delete the product from your account, but it makes sure it doesn’t auto-renew. Of course, you can manually renew the product whenever you like.
Note: If you’ve purchased your product through a mobile app store like the Apple App Store or Google Play, you’ll need to use that mobile app store to make changes to your subscription.
- Go to your ELITE WEB Co. Renewals & Billing page.
- Check the box to select the product or domain you want to turn off auto-renew.
- Click Cancel Renewal.
- A new window will appear. Click Cancel Renewal and we’ll confirm that automatic renewal has been cancelled.
Note: If you have Ownership Protection on your domain, you’ll need to verify your identity. We’ll send a verification code via SMS or authenticator app if you’ve had two-step verification (2SV) enabled in your account for more than 72 hours. Otherwise, select Send Password to send a one-time password to your registrant email address.
When auto-renewal is cancelled, the Billing Date column displays the date that your product subscription ends. You can keep using the product until the end of your subscription.
Warning: If you don’t manually renew the product before the end of your subscription, we’ll delete the product and all its files after the end date.
Here’s how to manually renew your products.
- If you’re unable to turn off auto-renew for a domain, it’s possible that the domain status is pending updates. Domains must be in active status before you can change the auto-renew setting.
- If a domain just doesn’t work out, here’s how to cancel a domain from your account.
- If a product (other than a domain) just doesn’t work out, you can delete the product from your account at any time.
- To find out if you’re eligible for a refund, you need to contact customer support.
- Here’s our refund policy.